240P Component/SCART/S-Video/Composite/VGA adapter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Vykyan
    Vykyan
    16-bit

Hi!

Love the idea behind the PolyMega, but not all of us want to play on LCD/LED screens.  If there was maybe a way you could incorporate a omponent/SCART/S-Video/Composite/VGA adapter that would let us play the PolyMega on our beloved CRT’s, I think you would basically corner the market.

If you’re not sure, contact Mike Chi from the RetroTINK project ( http://www.retrotink.com/ ), I bought his RetroTINK-S adapter for my Raspberry Pi 3 that lets me run my emulated games in glorious 240p on my SONY Trinitron tv (via component).

PolyMega with HDMI, and have a separate adapter that let people use their Polymega on their beautiful CRT’s, would be the ultimate.

Thanks for reading!  I hope you consider it, as theirs no comparison of Retrogaming on a CRT vs LCD.

Cheers,

Vyk.

Profile photo of Cody W
    Cody W
    16-bit

I totally agree. I believe they have to include the resolution specs. Maybe include supported native resolutions for each unique game system.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.