Any collectors out there?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of yamigata
    yamigata
    16-bit

So I’m a bit of a collector myself and thought I’d share my find yesterday. Got all of what’s pictured for $60 on a Craigslist sale.

I’d love to hear about other peoples’ collections and finds.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by .
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by .
    Profile photo of J Gall
    J Gall
    16-bit

Here’s my collection..

Game wall, Part 1

Game Wall, part 2

Profile photo of yamigata
    yamigata
    16-bit

Looks like an awesome collection, tho kinda hard to tell what’s what. I’ll try to get some good photos of my collection later on and post.

Profile photo of J Gall
    J Gall
    16-bit

Picture 1

The Game Wall is made of a new set of shelves plus another set of shelves cut to fit.
    From the top, column 1: Star Wars hardbacks, miscellaneous hardbacks, Star Wars graphic novels, Star Wars junior novels, Star Wars audiobooks.
    Column 2: Atari 5200 & XEGS cartridges, Anime box sets, Jaguar cartridges & CDs, sleeved anime DVDs.
    Column 3: Intellivision & N64 cartridges, NES cartridges, SNES cartridges, loose Genesis cartridges, PSP & Nintendo DS/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance cartridges, and boxed Genesis cartridges.
    Column 4: Vic-20 Cartridges and Sega CDs, ColecoVision cartridges and Xbox demo discs, sleeved PS3 discs, anime books and premium PS3 games, and sleeved PS2 discs.

Picture 2

From the top, column 1: Star Wars junior novels, Star Wars audiobooks and videos, Star Wars paperbacks.
    Column 2: Anime box sets and sleeved anime DVDs, sleeved blu-ray discs, boxed blu-ray discs, sleeved DVDs, and DVD box sets.
    Column 3: Boxed Genesis cartridges, PS1 demo discs in mini-jewels, sleeved Dreamcast games and premium PS1 games, PC discs and incoming anime DVDs.
    Column 4: Sleeved PS2 games, sleeved Wii/GameCube & Xbox games, sleeved Xbox 360 & PS1 games, and a CD case of discs to be sleeved.
    NOTE: I ran out of room for the Atari 2600 cartridges, they’re still in a box.

…And this was taken several years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.