Burned Dreamcast Games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Something we all want is Dreamcast supportbut what the Dreamcast is famous for is being able to play burned discs so what I want to know is when the Poly gets Dreamcast support (Notive how I say “whe” ┬ánot “if”) will it be able to do the same?

Now I made a promise to myself that if the Gane had an official release I wouldn’t burn it but unreleased Games, Demos and Homebrew where fair Game and I know that not everyone is like that and if the Poly does read burned discs then there will be people who use that for piracey but my main concern is being able to play the unreleased Games like Propeller Arena and the Dreamcast version of Half Life.

Profile photo of yamigata
    yamigata
    16-bit

One of my biggest concerns is discs getting stuck in the drive (I currently have a copy of Suikoden 2 stuck in a PS3).

I’m hoping the console will be able to work off of backup discs but I would understand if this would be a capability not advertised.

@yamigata that sucks. When my buddy’s first ps3 died it did it while his copy of Super Nova was in the disc drive so we had to disasemble it to get it back

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.