CONTROLLERS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Admin,

I have been staring at these beautiful controllers for about a month now. I no longer can hold myself back from wanting to get these controllers in my grubby little MITS. Every time I look at them a part of me just goes “Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie!

If by any chance you folks at Polymega would be willing to sell the controllers earlier? Or by an offshoot way of just sending me a sample so I can go to sleep gently with it under my pillow for a better nights rest?

LOL, JK

Keep up the good work there everybody,

Doing a fantastic Job!!

Profile photo of POLYMEGA
    POLYMEGA
    Admin

Glad you like them! Probably won’t sell the controllers earlier than the console. One note is that we will be releasing pictures of the rear of the controllers soon, which have not been seen yet and illustrate the ergonomics a bit better than the front side images could.

Thanks for the response admin.

I do have one question though, I don’t know if you could or somebody relay a message from the design team. I was wondering on why did you choose the staggered layout on the NES/Famicom controller. That one literally intrigues me the most as all the other controllers look spot on. What was the design process or thoughts behind that design?

Also size wise, would you say that the other controllers are 1:1 mapped? or are they a bit different and that would get answered with the back shots of the controllers that you mentioned?

Once again thanks for being awesome and responding

Nevermind admin, I just noticed that you actually answered this already. Thanks

Profile photo of Mark Osborne
    Mark Osborne
    16-bit

Those controllers are a thing of beauty, I really  can’t wait to try them out.

Profile photo of Tyrannicus
    Tyrannicus
    16-bit

Glad you like them! Probably won’t sell the controllers earlier than the console. One note is that we will be releasing pictures of the rear of the controllers soon, which have not been seen yet and illustrate the ergonomics a bit better than the front side images could.

A demonstration video would be welcome too. You guys haven’t released any demonstration videos in a long while, and seeing the controllers in someone’s hands would be very nice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.