Element Module Footage From E3

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Some cool footage that was posted on twitter showing Polymega TG-16 / PC Engine Element Module in action.

Two players with what looks to be two classic controllers connected directly to the Element Module.

I want to play!

I got to see Polymega in action at E3 this year and it was surreal to see the real thing after more than a year of following it. The hardware looks so sleek and professional in person. I’m excited about it because it looks like something you would buy at Best Buy unlike Retron 5 which looks super ugly.

Profile photo of Tyrannicus
    Tyrannicus
    16-bit

The module slides and clicks in a lot more smoothly than I was expecting! It’s cool to finally see it in action. It’s also smaller than I was picturing. It would be nice to see how big it is compared to a recognizable system like the SNES.

Profile photo of doppelganger
    doppelganger
    16-bit

There are a few pics around showing  CD half way into the base unit so its possible to judge its size from that. I reckon mine will sit very sweetly next to my compact bluray.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.