GBA Module?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jim Jam
    Jim Jam
    16-bit

<b>This is really the last module I’d want, is there any reason it couldn’t happen if demand was high enough? </b>

They seem to have their hands full already but I really hope that they consider GB/GBA.

Profile photo of Jim Jam
    Jim Jam
    16-bit

Me too, the GCN GBA player was a godsend, but my GameCube died.

Profile photo of J Gall
    J Gall
    16-bit

It would be a nice addition to their already spectacular lineup.

They are akready working in quite a few modules already but given how there is already other systems out there boasting GBA emulation, I think it would be safe for tge Polymega to have it as well.

Profile photo of Spike
    Spike
    16-bit

Yeah, a GB/GBC/GBA module is an obvious one. They should definitely focus on all of the most popular classic consoles first, but after that I’d like to see most of the less successful ones as well, including even some that have less then 50 games on them. Why? Because many people are curious about those consoles and would love to play the actual physical games on actual hardware instead of just on an emulator, but most of those consoles are crazy expensive to get these days. Playing them on the Polymega would be a great alternative.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.