Jaguar and Lynx

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JP

i know we may not hear anything official for awhile, but any the the 2 latter day Atari consoles technically  feasible?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by .
    Profile photo of POLYMEGA

Hey JP. Pretty much anything is feasible and doable as long as there is a demand for it (with the exception of 6th gen and later consoles and systems with weird media formats like Laser Discs). For right now,¬†it’s all about priorities and making sure we’re delivering what we’ve promised so far.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by .
    Profile photo of Ben

I’m hoping y’all make the atari 2600 7800 module I will buy even 5200 lynx atari xe. Just waiting for kick starter got cash to burn:)

It should be noted though that at least the Jaguar, it really wasn’t a great system or at least there were a lot of issues with the hardware when it came to actually running/playing the games. Though perhaps if they ever do look into it they can find ways of actually making it so the hardware actually works with the software.

Profile photo of J Gall
    J Gall

At the very least, the JaguarCD could be supported by the base unit without need of a module. That said, I’d love to have the Jaguar, JaguarCD, Lynx, and XEGS supported. Maybe even have SIO support with the XEGS/Atari-8 module.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.