Partnership between Sega of America and Retro-Bit….does this effect PolyMega

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steel
    Steel
    16-bit

Hello,

I recently heard news that Sega of America and Retro-Bit are partnering to allow for a re-release of  new Sega Saturn and new Sega Dreamcast products in 2018. Does this effect Polymega in any way? Specifically, does Polymega still have rights to create and sell modules for Sega systems?

I dount it will affect them in any way as the deal was with Retrobit who specialize in making BlueTooth Controllers and recievers and the deal was most likely to officially produce their Controllers for Sega’s Consoles

If you look at their official statement they talked about how they’ve noticed the rise in popularity of the Retro Game market (they’re most likey referring to the Dreamcast as out of the 3 Sega Consoles that they’ve signed a Deal for, The Dreamcast has recieved the most mew Games) my guess is that they’ve signed a deal with Sega so that they can have these controllers actually carried in stores imstead of just their website. That’s my guess at least.

Just realized it’s RetroBit (I was thinking 8Bit-do)

Profile photo of Steel
    Steel
    16-bit

No worries, thanks for taking time to reply.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.