Please include Neo Geo!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Having new hardware to play Neo Geo carts/CDs on would be wonderful! The carts are built to last forever, but the hardware…not so much. Thanks 😀

Profile photo of Zues
    Zues
    16-bit

Oh, that would be amazing if they offered  NEO GEO AES & NEO GEO CD support.

Day one, no question.

Profile photo of Miguel Torez
    Miguel Torez
    16-bit

Might be hard. SNK has been using that brand lately. The Neo Geo X came out not that long ago.

Profile photo of J Gall
    J Gall
    16-bit

RetroBlox Modules

Judging by the size of the NES module (the one just in front of the SNES module on the left in the picture), the module to the far right looks to be the size of a NeoGeo cartridge. The NeoGeo CD could be supported by the base system itself.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by .
    Profile photo of Grayson
    Grayson
    16-bit

What looks to be the SNES module has a cartridge bay that looks far too small, though, so I can’t be too sure. That said, with the size of Neo Geo cartridges, I can’t think of anything else that it could be.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by . Reason: Autocorrect made an error
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Having owned a couple of AES’s, the hardware was crap- unlike the cartridges. Curious to see how this is going to be replicated (hopefully better/more solid hardware)

Profile photo of Woobman
    Woobman
    16-bit

I would love to see AES/MVS Support. The size of the actual cartridge would have to be accommodated.  Just have the module overhang one, or both, sides of the unit.  If there needs to be structural support, it could extend down the side so it could provide it. Any ports on either side could be replicated. So it would compromise a bit of the “size” aesthetic,  But I’m sure the AES/MVS community would be happy to have the support.

AES support would make me buy this no questions asked!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.