Please include Neo Geo!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Angelo K
    Angelo K
    16-bit

Yes please… make it happen. I was fortunate to own an AES system when it was originally released in AUS… back then carts could be rented. Absolutely love anything SNK… would be great addition to the Polymedia family. I would buy AES & MVS modules day one.

Profile photo of yamigata
    yamigata
    16-bit

I’d be cool with MVS support since those cartridges are typically cheaper than the AVS versions, but I’m sure the collectors out there who already have AVS carts will want support for that. Likely best to have two separate modules.

On a side-note: I’m not very familiar with Neo Geo stuff as it’s usually been outside of my budget. Can the same AVS/MVS games typically also be found in CD format?

Profile photo of Angelo K
    Angelo K
    16-bit

Pretty much yes… Neo Geo CD games are basically the same ROM set as the AES cart games… only difference they take forever to load game on the Neo Geo CD console… That’s why the PolyMega Neo Geo CD module is going to be amazing, I think loads games are up to 80% faster than original Neo Geo CD hardware.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.