Will Playstation Have Its Own Controller Module?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve been thinking about this for a couple days. Even though you can play playstation games on the main polymega unit, it would still be nice to use wired original controllers. Would it be possible to pay for a module that gives you controller ports and maybe even memory card slots? I would pay for something like this. Especially for the memory slots. I realize it’s probably an issue of demand, but it would be very cool. Also, <cough>Saturn module</cough>.

My guess would be probably not since the pack in Controller is going with the Playstation layout already plus they’ve confirmed that you will be able to copy your Playstation saves to the system via the official Sony Mem Card Adapter.

Profile photo of POLYMEGA

We don’t have any real announcements to make at this point but we have discussed ideas regarding how to deploy a PS1 module, and make it truly a thing of value for customers (rather than just a couple of controller ports attached to a module).

It would be valuable for me just for the controllers but it’s also understandable that that’s a lot of plastic for some simple controller ports.

While I’ve already asked about USB controller options, there are Playstation to USB controller converters out there so being abme to read der controllers that way could be an acceptable option.

So i thought only ps1 wld be playable. Is playstation 2 3 and vita playable. If a vita slot was put on the playstation module then that wld be a good adition to just the controler ports.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.