1.1.16 Release notes
System Update v1.1.16 is now available. Please use the System Update button in the System settings to get the latest version. Please note that you can find the content of previous System Software Updates in the changelog.
Please note that your system will reboot 3 times to finalize installation.
- CD Games no longer eject during installation unless a significant I/O error occurs.
- Added UI-based save management support for Neo Geo CD, PC engine CD, Sega CD and Sega Saturn.
- Added Hi-Saturn and V-Saturn BIOS support for Sega Saturn. The bios override file names are hi-saturn.bin and v-saturn.bin.
- 1080i displays now work properly with Polymega.
- Default brighten value for virtual display is now 1.2
- Youkai Douchuuki for PC-Engine now installs and plays properly.
- Ghost Manor for TurboGrafx-16 now intalls and plays properly.
- Pier Solar cartridges are now playable on EM03 (Game Media, no installation support).
- Added database install support for Retrobit Toaplan Gen/MD Collection Games.
- Supergrafx now works correctly when using a controller plugged into an EM.
- The PCECD and TGCD on-screen BIOS selector now works properly.
- Improved PCECD/TG16 CD game recognition. Games like Götzendiener should now work properly.
- Optimized CD imaging CPU usage to reduce momentary pauses in games that are both being played and installing in the background.
- Element Module optimizations have been made which prevent negative performance impact on some resource-hungry games.
- Ejecting a CD game that was being played while installing in the background no longer results in a system reset.
- Limited the size in which the Display Area setting could be reduced, fixing UI issues in some places.
- Fixed an issue where some MSU patches failed to find their constituent files and wouldn't work as a result.
- Fixed an issue where the details screen description text was incorrectly displayed under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where selecting "Show in Collection" wouldn't work if there were multiple game discs or alternate versions installed.
- Fixed an issue where Polymega would sometimes restart if patching a large CD game with a large patch file quickly after installation completed.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the optical drive would become unresponsive if you ejected a disc while it is being identified.
- Fixed an issue with on-screen notifications when handling extremely long words or names which don't contain spaces.
- Fixed an issue where PC Engine/TG-16 game installs would, in rare circumstances, be corrupted and unplayable, requiring a re-install.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the game start sound effect from time to time.
- Virtual Display now properly indicates 720p resolution in Japanese language.
- Corrected Thumbnail for Garou Densetsu Special SFC.
- Additional database and localization bug fixes / corrections.