May 18, 2022
SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATE V1.1.21 NOW AVAILABLE
System Update v1.1.21 is now available. Please use the System Update button in the System settings to get the latest version. Please note that you can find the content of previous System Software Updates in the changelog.
- Tengai Makyou Zero/天外魔境ゼロ now correctly retains timestamps between play sessions.
- BGM tracks are now limited to 30 minutes in length.
- Fixed a recent issue with Japanese chisai kana input.
- Fixed a UI issue when using 4 button input devices like Neo Geo controllers.
- Fixed an issue in game details view related to having 7+ save states created.
- Fixed an issue with entering long Katakana/Hiragana titles for Extended Set games.
- Fixed multiple issues with Sufami Turbo support:
- Individual Sufami Turbo compatible carts can be initialized in slot A without requiring installation.
- Sufami Turbo compatible cartridges will use the correct Polymega save data regardless of being in Slot A or Slot B.
- Fixed an issue where a Sufami Turbo cart in Slot B will complain about SRAM not being initialized, thus preventing the game from being played.
- Fixed an issue where Sufami Turbo installs would sometimes alias other already installed Sufami Turbo games.
- Fixed a general PS1 emulation issue that resulted in Japanese Tekken 3 and potentially other games getting stuck on a black screen when started after the latest update.
- Fixed an issue where Tekken 3 (J) V1.1 would be recognized as a pinball game in the database.
- Fixed a save data issue for extended set games.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when starting a game from a disc, after the external media which contains the installation data for said game had been removed from the Base Unit.