September 29, 2022
SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATE V1.1.23 NOW AVAILABLE
System Update v1.1.23 is now available. Please use the System Update button in the System settings to get the latest version. Please note that you can find the content of previous System Software Updates in the changelog.
- Fixed an issue where some patched multi-disc games would not properly transition between discs.
- Fixed a bug which caused the system to respond slowly when certain discs were used.
- Fixed a bug which caused certain Sega Saturn game save states to stop working as of v1.1.22. They should be working properly again with this update.
- Fixed a bug that prevented crashes from properly recovering in some instances.
- Fixed an information display issue for certain games in the Play Menu.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes result in a system reset while trying to view the game database.
- Fixed automatic display mode functionality which caused some 4k@120Hz TVs to lose video signal in v1.1.22.
- Fixed Gungriffon (J) for Sega Saturn so the title screen is correctly shown after watching the entirety of the intro movie.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in a "wavy" effect on a small number of late-game Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (J) for Sega Saturn MPEG movies.
- Fixed Lunar Silver Star Story (J) for Sega Saturn so it can now be SSP patched successfully.
- Fixed MPEG playback in Vatlva (J) for Sega Saturn.