Note: Please note that the version number of this update has changed to v1.1.14
System Update v1.1.14 is now available. Please use the System Update button in the System settings to get the latest version. Please note that you can find the content of previous System Software Updates in the changelog.
- CRT Curvature
- 720p Integer Scaled Mode
- More User-Friendly Virtual Display Interface
- New Database Feature: Related Games by Franchise
- Virtual Memory Card Management for PS1 (with Original PS1 Save Icons)
- Customize External Storage Device names
- Improved Support for SNES IPS Patches
- Manually save Screenshots to your Storage Devices.
- More game compatibility added across nearly every system, including non-database support for homebrew carts like Demons of Asteborg and FX Unit Yuki for Genesis/MD. If you have games that didn't work before, try them now!
- Polymega can now connect to open Wifi networks, resulting in improved support for wireless mesh networks.
- Disc media protection for game discs which have unreadable sectors. Polymega's disc drive will now abort after multiple failed reads rather than attempting to push through installations. If this happens, please make a backup copy of the game and use it to install the game.
- Improved Compatibility with Capture Devices
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
For detailed information on these features, please reference the preview post here.